Cognata is at the forefront of the explosive growth of the autonomous vehicle industry – fusing Deep Neural Networks, Big Data algorithms, and 3D simulation/mapping to succeed in a massive undertaking – supporting the full product life cycle of developing Autonomous Vehicles, to be rolled out in the real world, after being rigorously tested in billions of miles of simulated driving.
We’re looking for a highly talented and experienced 3D software engineer, reporting to the 3D SW Team leader. In this role, you will design, build, and maintain the Cognata 3D simulation engine. All this while maintaining and contributing to our strong start-up can-do culture.
- Design, implement, test, and integrate new components and technologies into Cognata’s 3D simulation engine.
- Work with and interface will multidisciplinary teams
- BSc in Computer Science / Physics / Math
- Experience of at least 5 years in C++ or C# development for complex applications
- Experience or at least 5 years in 3D oriented math (Linear algebra, 3D geometry, physics simulation)
- Experience of at least 5 years in OOP and software design
- Advantage – experience with game engines such as Unity3D or Unreal
- Advantage – experience with working on Game Development or 3D simulation systems
- Advantage – experience with Shader development
- Advantage – OpenGL, Python
- OS: Windows/Linux
- Fast learner, versatile, diligent