Cognata is at the forefront of the explosive growth of the autonomous vehicle industry – fusing Deep Neural Networks, Big Data algorithms, and 3D simulation/mapping to succeed in a massive undertaking – supporting the full product life cycle of developing Autonomous Vehicles, to be rolled out in the real world, after being rigorously tested in billions of miles of simulated driving.
We’re looking for a highly talented Senior DevOps Engineer to join our dynamic team and play a significant role in developing a big data cloud system. Building a robust cloud infrastructure for running and deploying algorithmic pipelines at scale.
- Deploy and maintain complex systems and APIs over different cloud environments (Azure)
- Plan & develop CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Ansible, Packer, Terraform, CLI
- Plan & develop scripts for monitoring system component health and performance
- Automate tools, VMs, and scripts
- At least 5 years of experience with building CI/CD pipelines over public and private Cloud Services
- 5 years experience with Jenkins, Ansible, Packer, Terraform, AZ/GCP CLI, and equivalent
- Very strong knowledge and experience with Linux/Unix
- At least 5 years of experience with Docker (K8s advantage)
- At least 5 years of Programming experience with python, and Unix Tools(Bash, AWK, sed, …)
- Highly independent and self-motivated
- Clouds AWS/GCP/Others
- Spark and DataBricks