Cognata is a leading global supplier of large-scale automotive simulation for the Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) and autonomous vehicle markets. Working with automotive technology companies around the world, our end-to-end platform accelerates time to market by delivering simulation solutions for the entire automated driving product lifecycle, from training to testing to deployment.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager for our growing product team, to lead the planning and delivery of our cloud, user experience, and artificial intelligence technologies.
Our ideal candidate will bring a strong technical background with a passion for customer delivery. Working cross-functionally between technical subject matter experts, sales, marketing, and product groups – you will understand functional requirements, enjoy breaking down their technical implications, and own the creation and communication of the technical requirements that our development teams turn into product features.
- Product management of Cognata’s simulation product suite:
- Take part in designing a growing product team, including internal and external team processes
- Provide the technical interface between Product and R&D teams
- Create, articulate, and document the technical requirements needed to realize features
- Collect, understand, and communicate the competitive landscape in feature-level detail
- Ability to travel up to 10% (once company travel resumes)
- 3+ years of hands-on technical experience in product development
- 5+ years of product management experience -including experience defining and documenting technical features
- BS in computer science or related
- Experience working with R&D teams translating market requirements into technical ones
- Passion for understanding customers and developing products with the user in mind
- Highly independent and self-motivated
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills in both Hebrew and English
- Experience working in a startup environment is an advantage
- Automotive and computer vision domain knowledge is an advantage